I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog award (not to be confused with the Beautiful Blogger award) by Of Mind or Matter; a beautifully written blog featuring philosophy, poetry, and a whole lot of humanity. Check it out!
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person that nominated you… thanks again to Of Mind or Matter!
2 Post the award picture in your post.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself:
- I’ve eaten at some of the nicest restaurants in NY (Bluehill, Elevan Madison Park, Aldea), but nothing is as good as a greasy bacon, egg and cheese sandwich from the deli – and it needs the bright orange American cheese that melts like plastic 🙂 I’m drooling.
- Here are the five countries I’m itching to see: Peru, Argentina, Ethiopia, Germany and Thailand.
- I’m a literalist. The first time I was punished and my mom told me I couldn’t leave my bedroom for the whole day, I went to the bathroom in the closet. When my parents discovered it I tried to blame it on my cat.
- All Mike has to do to make me cry is say the name of a sad movie and the waterworks will start. The first time I watched a sad movie with him, I couldn’t walk home I was crying so hard. At first he tried to comfort me, but when he realized there was no help for me he started cracking up. People passing by were giving him dirty looks for being so insensitive.
- My superficial dream is to one day be able to get my entire wardrobe from Anthropologie (before things go on sale).
- I over use exclamation marks. It’s gotten so bad that when a normal person uses an exclamation mark have to use 4. I usually end up rereading my emails and replacing some of them with happy faces!!!!
- I have a thing for older news men. Charley Rose and Brian Williams…so sexy. They can read the news to me anytime 🙂
4. Nominate 9 other bloggers and notify them of the nomination. (Actually you’re supposed to nominate 15 but I’m sorry I just don’t read that many blogs!)
Here is my diverse list of nominations. All are great site’s and are worth a visit so check them out.