I’ve never been able to keep a diary for more than a week, so I’m amazed that I’ve been able to keep up this blog for over three years. It’s easy to forget how much happens in the year, so I love reading old posts to remember all the great times and lessons. This was originally a top 10 list but I parred it down because I know you’re busy 🙂 Here are some of my favorite posts from the last year:
- This is a small picture of the trip I took to Idaho to research hunting culture for my novel. Looking back at this post, I see how much of that trip I’ve put into my novel.
- If you haven’t done this yet, do it right away!
- I love this overview of the HeSo project and all the lessons I’ve learned from my “failures.” I’ve you’ve ever wondered what HeSo means, check it out.
- I can’t have a best-of list without mentioning The Living Course – the greatest gift you can give yourself. The next course is Feb. 27-March 1 in New York. If you enroll by Jan. 10 you get $100 off. Here’s one of my many posts I’ve written about this incredible course.
- And here are the pictures from the first-ever Writers Work conference.
- If you’re a writer, you’ll love this extended metaphor.
- Even if you’re not a writer, check out my drawing!
- During the busy holiday season, this advice is a must read.
Here’s what to expect from the next year of the HeSo Project. I’m planning to change the look of the site, so don’t get scared if it looks different in January. I can’t wait to write about the retreat I’m organizing this February in the Catskills (there are only 3 spots left if you want to join), the reading series, and the upcoming conference! I hope to have exciting news about my novel in the new year.
I hope the next two weeks are joyous and peaceful for you. See you in 2015!